Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I am It

In general I protest this tagging thing but because I am fickle and bored and because I really, really love music, Thanx for the tag KT! I also have been listening to the same 2 albums on repeat but mostly only in my car which saves boyfriend from my annoying obsessive behavior. Ok, it only saves him from the untimely death of his tolerance for the new Death Cab for Cutie or Clap Your Hands, Say Yeah.

And now THE RULES: List five songs that you are currently loving. It doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists, and the songs in your blog, then 'tag' six other bloggers/friends to see what they're listening to.

Death Cab for Cuttie

1) Marching Bands of Manhattan
2) What Sarah Said

Clap Your Hands, Say Yeah
3) Let the Cool Goddess Rust Away
4) Gimmie Some Salt

Jakie Greene
5) A thing Called Rain

I am tagging anyone who reads my blog and has not been tagged.

2 comments:

kt said...

love dcfc - going to their show on saturday!

Anonymous said...

Ha. Try and tag my blog. Just try it.