Friday, December 23, 2005

Taking a break to help eat and drink all that holiday crap

In the spirit of the season, I am having a panic attack. There are a lot of things I have not done and tomorrow is Christmas eve. I have managed to buy most of my gifts and wrap ½ of those I bought. Still, I have a lot to do so wish me luck and if I’m not back by new years you will know the stress killed me. Either that or I was run over by Santa and I’m too engrossed in the pending law suit to care about a stupid blog. Now matter what happens to me I am whishing everyone a safe (but not “wear a helmet” kind of safe) happy (but not the kind of “happy” that gives you a headache for 3 days afterwards) and memorable (but not the “remember that time you were arrested on Christmas” kind of memorable) holiday. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck

And Merry Christmas