Thursday, December 15, 2005

Nothing says Christmas Like a List and Pictures of Taj

Today I received a glass Rooster wrapped in not one, not two, not even three, but FOUR Crown Royal bags at my office’s White Elephant party. 100% re-gifting material. Still, as I sit at my desk this little rooster reminds me of the other terrible things I have gotten as gifts. And now I give you. . .

T-Town's Top Five List of Gifts so Bad they Make a Good Story

5. This is a combo. The badness of either of these gifts would have earned them a spot on the top 10 list but the fact that they were given to me by THE SAME PERSON less than ONE YEAR apart from one another makes them definite top 5 material. I had in a previous post mentioned a small dope pipe that burned my lips, well for my birthday the same individual gave me hand-blown glass steamroller. The icing on the cake is that he, not I was the major pothead in the relationship. The steamroller was cheep and broke in less than 1 month; the dope pipe was mysteriously “lost” when I may have thrown it out the window of a moving car.

4. In my mother’s defense, she gave me this gift because she KNEW it was bad and it was actually for my dog not for me but I think we can all agree that makes it even worse. A CD of dog songs for my dog. I will spare you the terrible details. Needless to say it was never opened.

3. A stolen in dash CD player/stereo complete with install and a stolen collection of over 50 CDs. The interesting thing about this gift is that the 2 components (stereo and CDs) did not come from the same people. I received these 2 things on the same Christmas from 2 totally separate people, Yeah, I used to run with a “don’t ask don’t tell” kind of crowd. Although the CDs were stolen out of my car just over a year latter along with all of MY CDs. The stereo outlasted the car.

2. A call from jail. For Valentines Day one year, I got a phone call from a boyfriend who had gotten arrested on the way to see me. I gave him his lawyer’s number and dumped him. Too bad I took him back within a month.

And the number one gift so bad it is funny of all time. . .

1. One year at my friend’s annual Christmas party, my gift exchange gift was a happy meal with the fries already eaten. Thanx Jason.

And now, in the spirit of CAP are random pictures of my dog.


Don’t move! I am attempting to move the bag of “Beggin’ Strips” with my mind!











Um. . . You aren't going out like that. . . Are you?

2 comments:

Tacompton-Ass-Tiffany said...

oh, Taj . . .

Anonymous said...

That is the best border collie of all time.

And that happy meal gift is why I approve of your friend, Jason somethin' fierce.