Monday, December 12, 2005

Rewards

Let’s face it, most of the time work is well, work. You go somewhere you would rather not go and do something you would rather not do and sometimes you get paychecks. There are those days however, when work is very rewarding. There are those days when driving around in Hicksville amongst the “No Trespassing, my rabid dog, sawed off shotgun, inbreed children are getting hungry for some blood” signs almost seem wroth it.

Because if you can make it down these stairs



sooooooooooo not to code



you may end up on a beach with this view







And that, my invisible internet friends, is what winter in the Northwest looks like.

DISCLAIMER: These pictures may or may not be property of a very important government agency and I may or may not be in no position to post them on the internets. I deny everything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

t-town:

your blog is one of my favorite places to procrastinate.