Monday, November 24, 2008

No visuals

A few weeks ago I was vey proud of myself for fixing our digital camera. Sadly, as with many good things in life, this pride in my self-sufficiency has met an untimely end. My stubborn camera has decided it wants to be broken again. That is why you will not see pictures of week three of our home improvement epic. This is especially sad because now is when it is all coming together and starting to look like a house that people could live in. There is real paint on the walls! The kitchen has been cleaned! There are new, old light fixtures (antiques I spruced up) and even new outlets and outlet covers. I actually can go over there without thinking “what was I thinking? I will NEVER be able to move in!” Yes we have hit the rewarding stages of the process and none of it will be displayed here.
Luckily I am way more stubborn than my camera. It will eventually bend to my will and at that point you will all get a before-and-after post. I love before-and-afters. Almost as much as I love lists and by God do I love lists. In fact I am pretty sure that a post very soon will be a list of “what were they thinking” moments encountered while remodeling. Now you have so much to look forward to!

No comments: