Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Bitching and Moaning (but not the fun kind of moaning)

Today my head hurts because my hair is too greasy to wear it down and so I have it in a ponytail. Am I the only person in the world who consistently gets headaches from ponytails?
I also might be developing a tension headache because I have never had to pay state income taxes before and the shock is painful. Additionally, our Jeep is broken and the price tag for the repairs is enough to make us consider other options. The consideration of multiple options, all of which are less than ideal, has a tendency to incite headaches.
Plus, I have driven a car for 4 of the 10 hours I have been awake today and I still have another hour and some on the commute home. Sigh.
This is one of those very “blah” kinds of days. In general, I feel like life is great and things are moving along but today . . . Well today is just plain lame.
Also, I promised a friend I would help her paint her bathroom tonight. Also, I did not get a lunch break today. Also, while I was eating a yogurt for lunch at my desk, I bit the inside of my cheek. I will repeat that for you so it sinks in.
While I was eating a YOGURT for lunch at my desk, I BIT the inside of my cheek.
Do you understand how ridiculous that is? No one even chews yogurt! W.T.F. man!

No comments: